We had a good Easter this year. We had the Easter Bunny come on Saturday and he was happy to oblige. Paige and Austin LOVED their presents and had a fun time finding the eggs that the Easter Bunny hid. Luckily it was nice enough weather that we could go outside for the egg hunt. Paige and Austin were pretty funny with the eggs. We had a mixture of real and plastic eggs and they figured out pretty quickly that the plastic eggs had the goods. Austin would shake the eggs to make sure they had something in them and then spend quite a long time opening them. His favorites were the Lifesaver gummies. Yum, yum! Paige would just run to each plastic egg, open it, dump the treats in her basket and then drop the egg back on the ground. She knew what the best part was! Sorry we weren't able to get very many good pictures of the egg hunt. Our camera's batteries were going out and I had to rush to try to get as many pictures as possible.
As you can see (kind of), Austin is doing a little walking now. He's been able to do it for a while now, but it definitely has to be his idea. I took him in for his 1 year dr. appointment and asked the doctor about it. He noticed that one leg was shorter than the other and said that that might be a reason for the delay, even though he was still in the normal range for walking. He was worried that his hips might be the cause of it, but the x-ray was clear, so there's not much to worry about. The funny thing was that the next day he walked about 20 steps from the couch to the TV. The little stinker!
Speaking of doctor's appointments. Paige had her 3-year appointment the day after her birthday and he asked if she could say 3-4 word sentences. As soon as the doctor asked the question, Paige went into a whole dialouge about going to see the rabbits for Easter and feed them and try to help them find their mommy. The doctor just looked at me and said, "I don't think she has a problem in this area!" Definitely, NO!
9 comments:
They're both so stinkin cute!! You can just tell by Paige's face how much she loves her dress!
okay, you are a pro at girl hair. thats incredible.
yeah i bet paigy girl can tell it like it is. She has you for her mommy. She's smart.
They are so adorable, I love thier outfits. Paige's hair is so pretty too.
Adorable kids! I love seeing kids all dressed up. Paige's hair is too cute! Glad they had a good Easter.
I LOVED paige's dress on Sunday. They both looked super cute! And I'm glad everything worked out at the doctors. Wyatt didn't walk until 15 months...he could walk, he just didn't want to. Obviously his slow start doesn't slow him down these days. Austin is already doing WAY better than he did at 1 :0)
you've got some pretty cute kids! what a fun blog, you should check ours out.
www.andreasenstation.blogspot.com
nice to see you're happy and well.
-Jinger koyle Andreasen
they are too cute! i'm impressed that paige lets you do so much to her hair!
I love the Easter pics. You always do Paige's hair SO cute!
OH how sweet! Little Paige is such a big girl now. I sure miss seeing her fun little personality. And Austin is as cute as ever. I am so excited to be moving closer. Just six more weeks. Maybe we could meet up somewhere. I hope you are all doing well. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment