We survived our 3rd birthday party in about 4 weeks! Now I know how my mom and dad felt during the month of June!! (4 of the 7 people in my family have birthdays in June). Paige has actually had (or will have, I should say) a couple nights of opening presents. (It's been a pretty crazy week, to put it simply!)
Here are pictures and videos of the party we had with G'ma and G'pa A. the night before Paige's actual birthday. It was so fun having them here to help celebrate. Paige and Austin absolutely ADORE both sets of grandparents and we LOVE it when they come to visit and play with us!
To start things off, here's the age-old birthday song. Watch Paige's face while we're singing. She LOVES being the being sung to and being the center of attention, don't you think?
Paige LOVED her "Pink Daisy" cake. I was planning on making it a traditional white cake, but Paige insisted on it being PINK!! Just one of her favorite colors! Austin (and everyone else) LOVED the marshmallows, of course!
Paige modeling one of her jackets from G'ma and G'pa A. She loves these little jackets because they are so soft! They're perfect for nice Spring days!!
Dr. Paige. We think she'll follow in Brian's footsteps quite well with those glasses on!! ;0)
Oh, how we love Grandmas and Grandpas!!!!!!!
Paige was extra spoiled this birthday. She got THREE polly pocket style princesses...Snow White, Ariel and Sleeping Beauty. She has played them almost every second she possibly can since she's gotten them. I'm not so sure about the itty-bitty shoes that Paige insists I put on because I'm "strong", but they definitely are very cute and occupy Paige for a very, very long time throughout the day!! :0)
We got Paige a few dress-up clothes. She has almost the whole outfit on and, as you can see, is trying to keep them on! :0) Yes, I have a little "taking in" to do, but isn't she an ADORABLE princess?!? We really did plan on having another little party while Aunt Kandra was here, but things were quite busy around here. Between having to practice and play the music for our Relief Society program, Dr. appointments (thankfully well-child visits!!), and doing fun projects with Kandra, we couldn't find a time when everyone was home and awake. So....hopefully tomorrow she'll be able to open the rest of her presents. She's been so patient with us!
4 comments:
Sweet stethoscope!! I'm jealous! :) Maybe another future nurse in the family?! We just love watching Paige videos! They're the best entertainment in the world!
She is a doll! I love the glasses!! I love the internet too!!! It's way fun to see all of these pictures. Happy Easter to you!!
Aunt Kathy
Gorgeous birthday cake! The marshmallows made the whole cake! I loved the idea! Paige is so darling. I can't believe she is 3 years old and oh...what a little princess! Aren't these little girls fun?!?!?
Jami,
Your kids are growing up so fast. I can't believe that paige is already three. Great Cake. You are a master of Cake Decorating. We miss you guys. Oh by the way, loved the hairdo paige gave you.
Post a Comment