Monday, March 17, 2008

Bad hair day, anyone?

Paige has been very creative with hair-dos lately (which 3-year-old girl, isn't?!?). She loves to get ALL of her bow and clips out and either put them in my hair or her own. Here's some of pics of Paige's creations!

Luckily I have found someone in my ward who cuts and styles my hair in a much more "pleasing" fashion! :0) Hopefully I'll be able to get a few pics of my new hairstyle and color posted soon. (Don't worry...it's nothing drastic!) :0)

3 comments:

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

I dig it. Jake never tries to do my hair. THat's good, because I think it would make Joe uncomfortable.

Gwen said...

Lydia use to love doing my hair and now Wyatt has taken over (don't tell Joe...or greg for that matter)
And...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!!!!!! But Jami I'm warning you now...in my experiences with a child very much like Paige (umm..we'll call her "L") She left the terrible two's only to enter the VERY torturous threes! GOOD LUCK :)

Krissy said...

Your hair looks short and cute even with Paige as your stylist! You seem like you're busy and having fun. Can't wait to hear how Paige's birthday goes.