Thursday, March 06, 2008

Paige tells it like it is?!?

So, Brian was home during his lunch hour and we were just talking in the living room. Paige was telling Daddy everything that she did this morning. She told him that she used her crayons to draw on her "Leprechaun hat". Then she said, "Mommy, your so big and strong, you can open my crayon box for me" (it's a tupperware container that she has a hard time opening up sometimes). "What about Daddy?" I asked her. Instantly, she said, "Daddy's not strong...he's just big." Needless to say, Brian and I had good, hard laugh after this comment!! Gotta love what comes out of a 3-year old's mouth!

5 comments:

kiki comin said...

go strong momma! i love it!

Gwen said...

That reminds me of Lydia's comment one time about greg being as strong as a girl....You gotta love the honesty of kids!!!!

Nancie said...

So funny!!!
Kids are so clever. I think that same comment came out of cam lately: "Daddy's just big boned...in his belly"

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

I'm not looking forward to the day when my kids stop thinking I can do everything! GO MOM POWER!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!! And I found your blog through Alecia's blog. Your family is so cute! I had heard you were out in Columbus. What Hilliard ward were you in?
Angela