So, we survived Austin's 1st birthday. It actually was a very laid back event. Grandma N. came to visit and help celebrate. That made Austin and Paige's day, that's for sure!! I still can't believe that Austin is 1 already! This year has gone by WAY too quickly for my liking. Oh well. That's just how it goes, I guess! Anyway, here are some pictures and videos of the big event. As you can see, Austin is developing quite the personality!! :0)
These first 4 pictures were taken a couple days before the B-day. Paige wanted to make Austin a card and this is the final product. Austin absolutely LOVED it and got very angry when we tried to take it away from him.



Austin's loot! Yeah....some boy toys!!!!
Austin's construction cake. I saw the idea on the Kraft website. Very easy and quite cute. I realized after I made the cake that I didn't have anything to write the #1 with, so Oreo cookies became the next option. Oh well! (Also, for all you farmers out there, yes...I know that a combine harvester isn't a construction truck, but it's the only thing I had!) :0)
Cheesing it for the camera. Can you tell he liked his birthday cupcake?!?
You have to have the birthday song, right?!?Sorry this is so long, but Austin was so funny opening up his presents, that I had to include one of the videos we took. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Soo cute. I feel like i hung out with you guys tonight as i watched those cute little videos.
say Hi to grandma N. for me!
Happy Birthday Austin!!!
By the way jami...WAY CUTE haircut!! I meant to mention it today at church, but of course I noticed it when you were up leading the music and I couldn't really tell you at that moment and then when I ran into you in the hall things were a little crazy and I forgot...SO, very cute! I love it!!!
And yes...I'm SOOOOO ready for a girls night!!!!
Post a Comment