Sunday, March 16, 2008

Guess who's 3!!!

Click to play

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox

Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

We can't believe Paige is 3-years-old already! This year has flown by!!

Paige, we love you so much and we are so blessed to have you in our family! You amaze us with all of your talents. You definitely keep us on our toes, but you know what? We wouldn't want it any other way!! Happy Birthday, Sweet Paigers!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!! What a big girl! I can't believe how old our kids are getting!

Tammy said...

I can't believe she is 3! She is so big and so much fun. I love to see and hear what she is up to next. Tell her we send her a Happy Birthday. Love you guys!

Annie said...

Three! It seems like only yesterday she was walking at a freakishly young age around Sunday School! I can't believe how the time flies. She is so cute and I can tell she bring so much joy in your home. Happy Birthday!