

A few weekends ago, I was able to go back to Rexburg, ID and attend the first ever Intramural/Rec. Sports reunion. It was so good to see some of my Intramural buddies, even though I was hoping more would be there. The best part was seeing Coach Schiess again (he's the one in the middle in the bottom picture). He is such an amazing man and I learned a lot from him during my years at Ricks College. For those who attended Ricks College (before it became BYU-Idaho) and haven't been back since, you need to visit again. Campus has changed so much and there are so many new buildings, playing fields, etc. It's going to be a beautiful campus once all of the building projects are finished. I was so glad I was able to go to this reunion. If any of you ever worked with Intramurals or Rec Sports, we'll have a reunion every 5 years...so come next time!! :0)
2 comments:
How fun! Great picture! It is always nice to see friends you haven't seen in a while!
Glad you could make it back for the reunion. My, how time flies!
Post a Comment