Monday, July 09, 2007

We went down to Salt Lake a couple weekends ago for Baby Jane's blessing (our niece on Brian's side of the family). It was so good to see so many Adair family members!!

Here's Jane and Austin. Jane is such a good little baby. We love having another cousin to love and play with!!


Austin is such a happy little boy!! He has started to roll over now. The instant I lay him down, he's on his tummy. He still needs to work on rolling from tummy to back because he doesn't like being on his tummy too long at a time, and I'm tired of having to roll him back over just to have him roll BACK to his tummy!! :0)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

When you get to Salt Lake again, let me know. I would love to come and see you. Especially if your hubby is with you, I haven't seen him yet.

Tammy said...

PS Jane is adorable