Monday, July 09, 2007

We stopped by my parents' house in Ft. Bridger, WY on the move out for a day. It was so fun! We were able to get Austin and his cousin, Kelsie, together for the first time. Who do you think is older? Take a guess. If you said Austin, you're wrong! :0) Kelsie is a week older and quite a bit smaller as you can see. I guess it's just the difference between the Adair and Nebeker genes! :0)


Hello, "Heed"!!! Austin definitely has the "Adair Head". :0)


Can you tell Austin is a little bit of a spitter?!? We tried so hard to get these two to look at the camera while they were standing, but I guess they were fascinated by seeing everything from this angle! :0)


Austin's face tells it all...it was a very long week of packing and traveling! :0)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I think these two are going to be great friends!They are so flippin adorable!! Can't wait to see you all this weekend!!