Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cousins, cousins, we love our cousins

Julie, Brian's sister, stopped by with her three little girls on their way to Grandma and Grandpa Adair's house. We had such a good visit with them. We were able to see Baby Ava for the first time in person. She is such a sweet baby! I have also never seen so many rolls on a baby!!! I love it!!

It was so hard to get Austin and Ava to look at the camera at the same time. This is the closest I got!


I LOVE this picture! Austin and Ava were born only 10 days apart from each other. They are going to be such good friends!!


Ava's not too happy in this picture and Austin's not sure what to think about another baby crying. He soon joined in.


Paige, Natalie and Lauralee LOVED playing together. Here they are having a tea party. So fun!!


When Julie and the girls got to the house, we gave them a special treat...Pudding Pops!!! The girls loved to eat them while swinging. I can't imagine a more perfect thing to do with cousins on a hot summer day, can you?!?

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute pictures. Ava is adorable. I love the crying picture.

Kris said...

They all look like they had fun.

ann said...

Very cute pictures of very cute kids!