Tuesday, July 03, 2007

We Made It!!!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we're alive and well. We pulled into American Falls, Idaho on Saturday, June 16th at about 1 p.m. It was a long trip but the kids were troopers the entire way. We are renting a house right now and, boy, do we have some stories about this house already! (Here's a hint....plumbing, plumbing, plumbing.) We're just glad it's a rental and we don't have to worry about the cost of it all. :0)

We are loving being so close to family again. We've already been able to go to Wyoming, Utah and Eastern Idaho to see lots of aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents. It doesn't look like it's going to slow down a whole lot either. We have 2 reunions coming up, Brian's brother is coming home from his mission, babies are almost due, etc. It's definitely crazy, but fun!

I'll post lots of pictures every time I get a chance. Sorry...I'm probably going to have to work backwards just to make sure I get you all caught up on everything! :0) Just be patient with me! :0)

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Yeah, you have updated. I have missed you.I am so gald that you are out here! It was great seeing you, Paige and Austin. I can't wait to see your hubby again. Tell him hello! Plumbing, how fun for you, I hope your landlord gets it fixed quickly!!

Kris said...

It is nice having you so close. Paige and Mary will have a lot of fun together. Like they did at Grandmas.