We went to Brian's parents' house this last week because his little brother came home from his mission in Ukraine. Paige was so excited to see some of her cousins again. Julie, Brian's sister, and I decided to take the girls to the park...and, boy, did they have fun!!
The 3 Cougar Cubs with their pink BYU hats on!!
Paige and Natalie loved to climb on the jungle gym. I couldn't believe the courage Paige had! She almost made it to the very top all by herself.
This was Paige's favorite toy at the park. She called it the "horsie ride". It was fun because I got to join in! :0)
Underdog galore!! We couldn't get the girls high enough!

3 comments:
What fun!!!! Thanks for sharing all your pictures.
She is going to love having her cousins around more isn't she. I hope they will continue to be great friends. Like I am with my cousins! :O)
Hey Jami. I found your blog link on Heather W.'s. Wow, I don't even recognize Paige! She has really grown up. Congrats on #2. We had another girl in May (Kyla). If you'd like to check out my blog, send me an email at espyk@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite. Hope all is well with you guys--I sure miss playing volleyball.
Post a Comment