After our trip to Ruby Beach, we headed to Seattle and went to Wild Waves. This was Paige's and Austin's first visit to an amusement park...Paige loved it, Austin, not so much! ;0)
Paige's first ride ever was the Frog Hopper. She LOVED it! She had a huge smile the whole time. I'm so glad she was able to ride because she was right at the height that it was the "operator's discretion" on whether to let her ride or not!
Here's the Wagon Wheel ride! I loved being able to go on some rides with Paige, seeing how excited she got on each one. So fun!!
Paige and her cousin, Lauralee, rode in the caboose of the Choo Choo train ride. Once again...LOVED IT!!
The operator of this airplane ride said Paige could ride only if she was with someone else, so here she is with one of her favorite people, Cousin Natalie!
2 comments:
I am not sure who looks like they had more fun you or Paige. Looks like fun. I can't wait until we go to Disneyland nect month. It will be interesting to see how CJ does!
What a fun day for all!
Post a Comment