Saturday, September 22, 2007

Hoodies!


It was a little chilly the beginning of the week, so I pulled out the jackets. Actually, just Austin's, but when Paige saw it, we had to get her's out too. Don't they look so cute with their hoods on?!?

7 comments:

Tammy said...

I love the first picture. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend in Twin!

The Ohio Lambs said...

I can't believe how big they both are in just a few months! and Paige's hair is getting so long. We miss you guys so much!

The Teeples said...

So cute Jamie!!
I absolutely love their hoodies. The one Austin has on was one of my favorites when Isaac was that age.

They are adorable!!

Shannon Sundberg said...

You guys are such a great family. It looks like you are doing a lot of fun things together! We miss you! The alligator song is known as Jami's song around our house and it is definitely one of our favorites! We are working on trying to teach Jane!

Sara said...

Your kids are so dang cute!!! Hope you guys are doing good!

Heather said...

Hats are always adorable in pictures. OF course it helps when your kids are so stinkin' cute!

Callin and Tricia said...

What cuties! They are growing up way too fast. I love their little hoodies. I'm a big fan of hoodies. I wish it would cool down here so we could all dig ours out. Hope you guys are enjoying the cool weather.