
The reason why it's taken me so long to update my blog is because Volleyball season is in full swing. I am now the American Falls JV Volleyball coach! Yes, we are now Beavers! :0) Paige and Austin are quickly becoming gym rats and are learning to love the game of volleyball. We're even teaching Paige how to swing to hit the ball. It's so cute watching her getting her elbow high and following through! :0) Our lives are pretty crazy with our schedules, but we're getting very involved in the community and that's a huge plus! Wish us luck this '07 season!! Go Lady Beavers!!! :0)
7 comments:
Yeah, how exciting. I am sure with your coaching your team will go far. Let us know how the season goes. You need to catch Paige on film as she is learning I bet she is adorable as usual!
Jami! I hope you don't mind that I got on your blog through heather teeples! I have been wondering how to find out where you moved. That is exciting that you are the VB coach. If you ever play Minico let me know. My sister is on that team. It sounds like things are great. Did you find a house? Anyway, email me or get on my blog site that I just started (and don't really know what I am doing!)
austinandrachel.blogspot.com
Jamie,
Congrats girl!! You will make a great Volleyball coach. You will have to keep us updated as to how your team does. I wish you were here to play Volleyball with us and to just be here with us. We miss you terribly!!
Heather :)
Awesome! I wish you could be my coach, I miss our old games behind the clubhouse.
Hey Jamie, How are you all doing in Idaho. I love checking out your blog all the time, now that we have a blog I will keep in better touch. It looks like you guys have just been playing all summer. I can't believe how big your kids are. Austin looks like a whole different kid. What a cutie! Hope all is well with the Adairs. Check out our blog callinandtricia@blogspot.com
I'm so proud of you, I know the girls love having you as their coach -lucky ladies! Keep us posted on how it goes.
Good luck this season!
Post a Comment