Brian's uncle lives on Lake Sutherland, close to Lake Crescent, so we spent a couple days on the lake wakeboarding, tubing, swimming, etc. It was a blast! Paige was so excited because she was able to wear her life vest (it was actually one of the rules that all children had to have one on while on the dock... I loved that rule!) Doesn't she look so cute in it?!? :0)
Brian getting his wakeboarding legs back!
It had been 4 years since Brian and I have wakeboarded. It was so fun to do it again! By the end of the reunion I was able to jump pretty well, which I was very excited about!
Brian and his brothers had to take part in the back flip contest. I loved this picture of Brian's backflip! :0)

2 comments:
Paige looks great in her vest. I love the pictures. I am glad you were able to do something you both love again!
What "water-filled" fun. Brian sure looks like he is very close to the dock?!
Post a Comment