Paige was able to have her 1st friend party and she, of course, requested a princess party. She was able to invite 5 friends (she would have liked more, but I don't think I could have handled, I mean pampered, that many princesses!!) :0) They had a blast and it was fun for me, too. It was so fun seeing these girls dressed up so fancy and and loving every minute of it!
When all of the girls arrived they made their own tiaras. They turned out so cute! They just decorated them with jewel stickers.
They also decorated their own goodie bags. I just cut out princess paper dolls with my Cricut and they glued them together and then on the bags. It was easy and sooo cute!!
Paige LOVED every single present she got from her friends. She has played with each of them every second she's awake! Thank you to Kaitlyn, Ally, Jade, Kaylee and Kameryn!!!!
It was even a nice enough day to eat lunch and cake outside! The girls loved making their own mini pizzas and eating them out on the deck.
I was so mad I forgot to take a picture of all of the princesses together until the very end (after Jesalee reminded me!!) and Kaylee had already left. Oops!
Here's the results of our game, "Kiss the Frog". I got the idea from the Family Fun website. The girls LOVED playing it and it was so cute! Each of them got a prize (lollipop lip gloss) for either getting it on the cheek (the goal), the lips (score!), or the funniest place (the wall and his belly). So fun!
1 comment:
What a great party. I bet Paige was in heaven. I love all the activites.
Post a Comment