I've been able to play with Paige's hair a little more lately and have done a few cute styles. This one is by far my favorite. She got soooo many compliments on it and it actually didn't take that long. (It can't since I have to get myself and 3 kids ready for church every Sunday by myself!)
Paige all dressed up and ready for her Princess party.
Sorry the flash kind of messed up this pic. Oops!
This was Paige's birthday 'do. She had school and just wanted a ponytail so I had to dress it up a little with ringlets and a flower. Simple but adorable!
2 comments:
if I ever have a girl I am coming over for lessons! Adorable!!
I love them! Once Emily actually gets enough hair to do anything with, I'm going to be hopeless! You should totally have a "Doing Girls' Hair" mentoring night or something! I'd come! :)
Post a Comment