Tuesday, March 09, 2010

7 months old?!?

Bryn is such a sweet baby. She's finally feeling better (she had RSV just over a month ago) and because of that, she's really showing off her personality. She is smiling all the time, especially when Paige and Austin are around, and "talks" a lot more now. She still doesn't have any teeth, but she's working on it. She's definitely more content than Paige and Austin to just sit and watch....probably because her older siblings are so crazy! ;0) She still has her rolls and cheeks (which I LOVE) and even though she looks like she should weigh a lot, she's quite the lightweight. At her 6 month appointment, she was 15 lbs (22%) and was 24 3/4" tall (10%). I guess we finally have a child that takes after my side of the family! :0) One of the reasons why she didn't weigh very much was because she was so sick she refused to eat for very long. I was lucky if she ate for 2 minutes on each side. Not fun at all. I'm so glad she's feeling better! She's definitely gaining weight now so we'll see how much she weighs in the near future.
Here are a few pictures of our happy girl!

She's finally discovered her headbands, darn it! She's trying to pull this one off in this pic.

Bryn and Dawson being pals. She was fascinated by him. She kept grabbing his ears and feet, poking his eyes, and as shown in this picture, making some moves. :0)

We've figured out that if we want Bryn to eat something other than milk, SHE has to decide it's OK and pretty much has to feed it to herself. She's a stinker when it comes to baby food. She's doing a little better now, but we still have to sneak it in.


She kept going back for more of this lemon, though. Go figure!
Like I said...not a fan of baby food.

She does like her tongue and what a pointy tongue it is!!
One of her favorite pasttimes...sucking on her toes. BTW, she is still a thumbsucker. At least it's only when she's tired and is trying to go to sleep.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness she is so adorable and big. I love the tongue pictures!

Sara Hirschi said...

She is such a cute little girl!! All three of your kids are stinking cute! We loved watching Bryn the other day at church! She is just adorable! I love her cheeks!!

Katielin317 said...

Okay, I'll be honest. This time I didn't read a word you wrote. I didn't need to. Look at those faces!! She's killing me!! So adorable! So now I'll go back and actually read the post;)