Here are some pictures of my latest booties. Aren't they adorable?!? I just can't get enough of these! I have a few more to make (including some denim ones for Bryn) but we'll see when I'm able to sit down and make them. We have officially bought our house and now the painting has begun! :0)
4 comments:
these r awesome...very cute!!
Well shoot dang! Either you are going to have to put a tutorial for those up, or you'll have to let me buy some from you! How much???
Oh my heck! Those are the cutest things ever! Things like that make me really want a little girl! You are so talented by the way! And Congrats on buying your home! I'm so excited to have you guys permanetly in the neighborhood!
Hey! I recognize those! Every time Lucy wears them people just can't get enough them. They are SO adorable.
Post a Comment