Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ward Christmas Party = SANTA

I finally am getting around to posting the pics from our Ward Christmas party. Paige really LOVED Santa even though these pictures don't really show it. I had to play the piano right before Santa came in (yes, our new ward has discovered that I play, so I'm put to work quite often) and Paige was next to me. She pretty much flipped out when he walked through the door. "Mommy, Santa's here...Santa's here!!" All the while, jumping up and down. Pretty funny. She had to be right by him the whole time he was standing in front of everyone. Once he went up on the stage to hand out the Christmas bags, she was one of the first ones. Silly girl!


This is a pic of Paige, one of her nursery buddies, Joy, and another boy from our ward. I felt sorry for him because Paige and Joy refused to leave Santa's side (or front in this picture) to let the boy have his picture taken alone with Santa. Not so silly girl! :0)
And here's the best thing she received that night...a candy cane. Yep, she's a candy cane addict. I have to hide them so she will sometimes forget about them! :0)

2 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

Jami - Kameryn is a huge candy cane addict as well. We probably go through 10-15 boxes every Christmas season. I have had to hide them as well. Fun times.

Tammy said...

Love the pictures. What was in the brown bag? I remember visiting Santa at the "church" party and getting a brown bag full of stuff. Those pictures bring back some childhood moments! I love how the girls wouldn't leave Santa!