Sunday, December 02, 2007

Our little elf family

I saw this on one of my friends' blogs and had to try it. Brian and I were laughing hysterically. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1144926522

5 comments:

Tammy said...

This is AWESOME! I am going to do it for sure. I may have to unpack some boxes to get some pictures but it will be worth it. Very funny! I love it!!

Brandon and Brittany said...

Jami - That is absolutely hilarious. I loved it!

Tammy said...

Alright Jami I guess I need to call you because I can't figure out what I am doing. I can't get it to post to our blog! Hmmm....help please!

Nancie said...

Soooo funny. I loved it.

Gwen said...

I've watched a few of these now and yours is BY FAR the FUNNIEST!!! My favorite elf was Austin...too cute. Greg's favorite was definitely Brian. Greg said to tell him "nice dance moves buddy!"