Thursday, December 13, 2007
The Sick Household
Just wanted to let you know that if you were planning on visiting us this week....DON'T!! This week, well actually the last 2 weeks, have been interesting. We are all trying to get over some nasty colds. Austin has been by far the worst, so that means little rest for Mommy, who isn't feeling up to par either. At least I know how the kids are feeling. (A little empathy never hurt anyone.) Paige started in all about 2 weeks ago. She then gave it to Austin which in turn gave it to me. Luckily Brian has been able to avoid most of it. Thank goodness. This is the excuse I'm using for not posting as often this past week! :0) We have been busy, though, with Ward and Relief Society Christmas parties and just life. (I'll hopefully upload some pics of Paige with Santa at the Ward Christmas party. She was quite hilarious!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to wthe sick season! Just wait...it'll get worse when Piage starts school. Ethan brings home all kinds of germs. Sounds like we've had the same thing you have. Jane too got the worst of it and now is dealing with ear infections. I hope you all start feeling better soon!
I am sorry to hear that you are all a bunch od sickies. I hope you all feel better sooner than later. We love you.
Feel better soon. Can't wait to see you all soon.
It is funny about Santa, Mary wanted to see him then when it was her turn would not get close to him or look at him.
Post a Comment