Saturday, December 01, 2007

A couple Thanksgiving pictures

We spent Thanksgiving with Brian's parents, grandparents, Uncle John, Aunt Bethany, and Uncle Dan. It was so much fun. We did feel very bad for Uncle Dan, though. He broke his collarbone the day before Thanksgiving. He went snowboarding on the opening day at Targhee. Paige kept asking him if she could see his owie, but we told her he had to keep it in his sling. She seemed to accept that since she's never seen a sling before. We just hope Uncle Dan is doing better! :0)
I completely forgot about the camera because we were all busy either getting the food ready, watching the kids, watching football (this probably more than watching the kids!) and playing football at the park. But I finally remember that I did bring it and took a couple pictures before Thanksgiving dinner. I love that everyone is actually looking at the camera in this pic. Between Paige and Austin this doesn't happen very often. I also LOVE Paige's hair in this pic. I love actually being able to do something with it because it's finally growing!! Yeah!!!
I absolutely LOVE this picture. Paige is such a good big sister. She's almost always willing to help Austin play with toys, get his diapers or burpcloth, and just playing with him. She's been especially loving lately, which I definitely can't complain about! This is just one time that I caught her being affectionate towards her little brother (who, by the way, adores his big sister)!!



2 comments:

Gwen said...

Paige's hair really is adorable. It took forever for Lydia's hair to get long enough to style...and then she chopped it all off...so my little tip is to lock all scissors in a safe, don't just hide them, lock them up somewhere.
By the way-I'm so glad you are a blogger!!!

Tammy said...

It sounds like you had a relaxing time. I love the pictures. Paige's hair is adorable. You can tell Austin like kisses from his sister!