Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fairy Tale Halloween



Paige was so excited for Halloween this year, which made it fun for everyone. I love how Paige tells us that she is "Snow White". She danced and danced and danced so more once she put her costume on. I was wanting to do something to go along with the Snow White story, so I ended up being the wicked stepmother/witch. Not the most flattering character of the story, I know, but definitely fun to dress up as! :0) We definitely had some laughs with the teeth I was wearing. :0) Today, Paige told Brian that she was Snow White and he was the Prince and that she would live in a big castle with him. It was so cute! So, Brian ended up making a paper crown to wear at our ward trunk-or-treat. The things daddies do for their daughters!! Austin wasn't feeling the best today, but he still wore his costume. He was a spider (I know there's not a spider mentioned in the Snow White story but there had to have been one in the dirty dwarf cottage somewhere!) He was so cute crawling with the extra "legs"! He would crawl over them when they got in his way. I wanted to get a picture/video of it, but he wasn't in the best mood, so it didn't happen. Just let your imagination work for this one! :0) I hope all of you had a fun, safe Halloween. Don't get sick from eating too much candy!! :0)

3 comments:

Elder Richey said...

"Do you want an apple missy?" Too funny! Yep, we'll be around that weekend. Just give me a call as it gets closer to let us know the details of times and stuff. It'll be great to get together :)

Heather said...

Love the wig! You make a great witch. I think I'll be the witch once Sienna wants to be SW. Cute spider!

Tammy said...

You look great. Did you get a picture of Brian with his crown. What a great daddy.