Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Spaghetti dinner


Last night was Austin's first spaghetti dinner. As you can see, he LOVED it!! He is officially on a baby food strike so I've been trying to find other food that he can eat. I guess I can put spaghetti on my list of favorites! ;0) I can also add green beans to the list. He refuses to eat pureed green beans but if he can pick them up and eat them himself, he loves them! Silly boy!!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Smart kid. I don't blame him. Baby food is not very tasty!

Jeff and Holly said...

Hi guys. What a cutie. I had no idea we had babies around the same time. By the way I hope you don't mind I followed your link from Calin and Tricia's blog. I hope all is going well for you guys. We'll have to arrange getting together soon since we are so close. Take care!
Holly Collins
you can visit our blog at www.crazycollins.blogspot.com