


There must be wrestling blood in him (from the Nebeker side, maybe?!?). He saw Paige's baby on the floor, crawled over to it as fast as he could and before I knew it, he had the baby pinned. He's very proud of himself!
We are now trying to keep up with 2 very active kids now. Austin has mastered crawling. He goes everywhere and climbs over or under anything in his way. Paige is getting good at getting everything off the floor that he can't have so "he will be safe". (Paige's exact words) He was really funny at my volleyball tournament today. He was trying to figure out how to best crawl on the slippery gym floor. By the time it was time for us to leave, he had the "shuffle-crawl" down! :0) He had all of our fans laughing! That's our happy boy!
3 comments:
How exciting. I love that he is crawling. It makes life tons busier but so much fun. You may need to get a little wresting uniform for this one!
Jami, I put a link to the apple pie recipe in the same post, just click on "sour cream apple pie"! Enjoy!
Jami,
I can't believe how big Austin is getting. Your kids are so cute!!
Post a Comment