Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Change of View

Austin has decided that he prefers to see the world on his own two feet! He has actually been standing for quite some time now, but I just recently got a few good pictures of it. His favorite places are shown in these pictures....the bathroom and the end table in the living room.
He LOVES taking baths and tries to go by the tub constantly.


He also LOVES to make messes, especially with any book or magazines on the table or end table. Nothing is safe anymore!

5 comments:

The Ohio Lambs said...

Your kids are SO cute. I can't believe how big Austin is! I wish we could be there and have the kids play together.

lukeandjillfamily said...

Hello Adair Family! I came across your blog spot on Tricia's blog and I decided to say hello. How are you liking the real world?? Your kids are adorable, and getting so big. Needless to say it has been a long time. I know Luke has been wanting to talk to Brian for awhile for some info and advice. Please send us an email address when you get a second. Our email is randall610@hotmail.com or our blog lukeandjillfamily.blogspot.com.
thanks,
Jill Randall

Elder Richey said...

He's pretty darn cute Jami--that's how they can get away with making all those messes :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Austin is such a big boy now. It's crazy chasing after two moving kids. I'm dreading the day when Jane starts crawling and pulling up. We can't wait to see you all!

Tammy said...

He is getting so big. I love the messes! Now if he would get interested in cleaning up you would be in good shape. He is a doll!