Monday, October 26, 2009

My sweet little kiddos

Paige had her Primary Program yesterday at church and she did a great job. She was so excited to sing all of the songs and say her little line. The whole time she was up there she made sure I was watching her. She would get a huge grin on her face and wave whenever I looked at her (which was almost the whole time, of course!) :0) She had her line, "Heavenly Father loves me and has a plan for me" memorized and she had no problem saying it except she was a little too close to the mic. Oh well, I knew what she was saying! :0) She knew almost all the words to each of the songs and wasn't afraid to sing! I love that about Paige! She is always singing, making up new songs, dancing, etc. If music is involved, she's a happy camper! Anyway, all 3 kids looked so cute yesterday so I had to take some pics of them. Aren't they the cutest?!? (Or am I just a little biased?) :0)
Oh, how we love this sweet little girl!

2 comments:

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

You do have way cute kiddos. That dress looked so pretty on Paige. I'm really glad that you got it. I love her hair too. You'll have to tell me how to do that. I loved that dress that Bryn was wearing and she looked so chubby and cute in it. And Austin is just a handsome little guy. I love your kids!! OH and I guess I love ya too! :o)

Melissa and Kolby Nebeker said...

I love Bryn's face in that first pic.. "Save me Mom". Holy cow I also saw a cousin resemblance with Paige and Challis in that pic too! You make me feel like a bad Mom for being on the Computer and not doing a craft with the kids!! Well have to catch up.. we did just paint pumpkins though!