I guess I should finally post pictures from Bryn's blessing since it has been over a month since it happened. (September 6th) Pathetic, I know! It was a beautiful, wonderful day, though. It was a little crazy with just moving in our house that week and trying to get it presentable (even livable) for family coming in, but it all came together. We had great grandparents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and many cousins come to share this special day with us. Thank you to all who came!!
The blessing was wonderful. Brian always does a great job! Every time he blesses one of our children, I am reminded of how blessed I am to have such a wonderful man in my life who holds the priesthood and blesses our family with that priesthood!
Bryn's blessing will definitely be memorable, especially for Brian. It was his turn to conduct in Sacrament meeting, a General Authority, Elder Bradley Foster, was visiting because his great-niece was being blessed also, and Brian was, of course, blessing Bryn. He was a little nervous to say the least. Elder Foster joined the circle for Bryn's blessing. It was neat to have a member of the Seventy in the circle, but of course Bryn decided to let loose during the blessing and poop. Yes, when she's older we can tease her about pooping in a General Authority's hands. Lovely! :0) Besides, that she was great. :0)
Here are a few pictures from that wonderful day. I'm sad that we didn't take more pictures, but like I said it was crazy!! I know my parents took a few with their camera but I don't have copies of those. Hopefully I'll get those soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment