Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A few random pics from that last couple months

I have so much to catch up on! I thought I'd just post a few of the fun things that we've been doing.
We have had lots of family come and visit us! Here are a few pictures of our visitors!
Little Miss Kelsey holding Bryn
Miss Janie holding Bryn (she's very excited, can you tell?!?) :0)

Dawson hitting (not holding) Bryn. I love Dawson's facial expression! "But Mom, I'm not meaning to hit my cousin!!"
Aunt Bethany holding Bryn and I'm holding sweet Max! We had to take this pic because Bethany and Bryn matched and Max and I matched. Love it!!

And here's a picture that Paige said I had to post. She thinks it is the funniest picture of her and I have to agree. Most people do this with oranges or apples, but not Miss Paige. No, she does this with tomatoes!! That's my vegetable-loving girl!!! :0)

No comments: