Monday, February 18, 2008

Some random pics and videos

Paige's new dance steps. (Don't you love her outfit?)

Taking Baby for a ride on her Barbie bike
Tamale dinner videos

5 comments:

Kara said...

I love Paige's Valentine project - I'll have to call you often for fun ideas, otherwise I'll be the lamest mom on earth!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Ash has been waiting for some new pictures and movies. Where did you find Paige's book?

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

Love the outfit. Whatever you do, don't squelch her sense of style. It would make my sabbath if she could pick her next Sunday outfit. No one will care. It's not like its ward conference or anything...

Gwen said...

Do you think she would be willing to come and teach Lydia how to eat beans? She's still scared of them!

kiki comin said...

i love her outfit! i am impressed with the valentines project as well...how fun!