Thursday, February 21, 2008

Some extra info

When I posted about our Valentine's Day project, I forgot to let you all know where I got the idea. I wish I could take credit for it, but, alas, I'm not that creative! (I'm good at copying other people's creations!) ;0) The website is called "A Little Hut" and is found here. So many cute ideas!!

Also, a few people have asked where I got Paige's Ballerina book. It's an Usbourne book. You can get it from any Usbourne book consultant (my mom is one). My sister is actually hosting an e-show in the next few weeks, so if you want to see what other books there are, let me know and I'll send you a link to the e-show. They are amazing books and my kids LOVE them!

I think that's all on that front. Austin had a big day today with a couple firsts. He went down the stairs by himself for the first time today. He's been going up forever, but he's always been too chicken to go down. He's finally jumped that hurdle! Yeah!! He also tried to say "peek-a-boo". It was so cute. It came out more like "a-ga-oo", but I knew what he was saying, especially because he was playing peek-a-boo with his bedroom door! :0) He also stood by himself for a couple minutes. Seriously, he's been the biggest chicken when it comes to standing or walking, so this is huge!! ;0) He will walk if he's holding onto one of our hands, but no solo attempts. I'll keep you posted!

I hope you're having a great week!! Tomorrow's FRIDAY, yeah!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jami!!! You have such a cute family! Where are you these days? Check out my blog at angelamjensen.blogspot.com

Angela Nelson- Jensen

kiki comin said...

thanks for the tagging! that was so fun! i'm checking out that website..looks fun! thanks!

Tammy said...

Is he walking yet?

Gwen said...

that is so funny that he finally had a few brave moves after we were just talking about him being a chicken on Friday night. I've decided that talking about your kids not doing something is the perfect way to get them to do it because they must like to make liars out of us or something! I hope he keeps is up...Although Lydia walked at 9 months and Wyatt at 15 (it's that boy chicken thing again) and I honestly think I prefered the 15 month thing...sad, I know!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Your kids are getting so big! We miss them so much, they are darling. Tell Paige that Zachy says hi. I'm sure you have seen that we are going private with our blog.I want to sent you an invite but I don't have your email. So just leave it in that entry on our blog. Hope you are doing well. Take care!