




Just thought I'd post a few pictures of our latest "fun spot" here in Ohio. Up in Dublin, about 15-20 minutes from our house, they have what we call the "Bunny Fountains". As you can see in the 4th picture, there are 3 gigantic bunny sculptures dancing on top of the hill. Down below they have water fountains and waterfalls that the kids can play in. It is so fun! Paige has been wanting to go swimming, but none of the outdoor swimming pools are open yet (later this month they'll be open, though). This allows her to get her new swimsuit on and get wet. She LOVES it as you can see from the pictures. She also LOVES her new swimsuit from Old Navy. We put it on for the first time and she looked at me and said, "I LOVE my swimsuit, Mommy. It's a ballerina dress." The things they can come up with to say! :0) The last 2 pictures are with Paige's buddy, Sammy. His mom and I are taking as many pictures as we can of them together because they are such good friends and they probably won't remember each other once we move away. We're very sad to be leaving such good friends and fun places to play!
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Paige is growing up so fast. I am glad that you guys are able to get in a lot of play time with good friends before you leave.
What great fun in the sun!!
Post a Comment