Monday, May 07, 2007

Time Out for Women in Pittsburgh, PA


A group of over 30 of us went to Time Out for Women this last weekend in Pittsburgh. It was such a fun trip. The speakers were wonderful and Kenneth Cope was there to sing to us. The best part was just being together with so many friends and sisters! We went to IKEA and there are so many cool things there. I loved their toddler beds, kid toys, kitchen items, home decorations, etc. I think I liked almost everything I saw there. :0) I held back and didn't buy anything yet because I'm going to wait and get it at the new Salt Lake City store when we're back there. I didn't think it was a good idea to have to move it all in a month! :0)
I am so glad, though, that I was able to go on this trip. It was my last trip with all of my friends together before we move next month. :0( I will miss all of the special friends I have made here in Ohio the past 4 years, that's for sure!!

3 comments:

Tamithon said...

Hey Jami,

I am so excited to hear more about yourmove out here. I missed that news some how. I love your site. I am in the middle of trying to get one done for my little family too. WE will have to go to IKEA together. It isn't far from my house. I will try to call you and catch up soon. Love you cus.
Love always,
Tammy

Elder Richey said...

Do you guys know where you're moving too, yet? It'll be great to have you closer and we can't wait to meet baby Austin!

ann said...

What a wonderful time you had and what great friends. Glad you were able to go.