Alright I got this off of my sister's blog so here we go...
I promise to send something hand-made to the first five people who leave a comment here. You must in turn post this on your blog and send something that YOU make to the first five people that comment onyour blog! The rules are the item has to be HANDMADE by YOU and sent sometime in 2011! How fun it that!
If I don't have your address send me an email or leave your address on a separate post here (i won't publish that one) and then wait for something to come!

I promise to send something hand-made to the first five people who leave a comment here. You must in turn post this on your blog and send something that YOU make to the first five people that comment onyour blog! The rules are the item has to be HANDMADE by YOU and sent sometime in 2011! How fun it that!
If I don't have your address send me an email or leave your address on a separate post here (i won't publish that one) and then wait for something to come!
5 comments:
For serious? I've SEEN the kind of stuff you make! It will be totally worth having to think of something to make (it's the figuring stuff out that's hard for me) in order to get something awesome that YOU'VE made! :D I'm excited that I'm first too! :D
Woo-hoo! You're a crafting genius - I can't believe I made it! I can hardly wait!!
Good work catching up on the blog - it's a hard thing to do once it slips a little. You'll appreciate it later.
Can I do yours too? I am thinking there is no rule saying no so count me in! :)
Great idea!! And I agree- YOU are a crafting genius! :)
So now I just have to figure out how to post this to my blog. I can't wait to see what you will do... Since I do already have a few things from you...you crafting genius!
Post a Comment