We jumped at the chance to go boating with our good friends, the Smiths, when they asked. It was so fun to wakeboard again. All of the adults were able to wakeboard and most of the kids were able to go on the tube-like thing! ;0) Thanks, Kade and Jesalee, for the invite!! It was such a fun outing!!
 |
| Bryn and me on the boat. She wasn't so sure about the lifejacket as you can see. It was so cute, though, so had to take a picture of it! |
 |
| All the kids, except for Zoe. I wish I could crop myself out of the picture since this is right after I finished wakeboarding! Not sure was Austin's facial expression is all about, either. |
 |
| Wakeboarding for the one and only time for over 3 years. |
 |
| The kids watching Brian wakeboard. What a stud!! :0) |
 |
| Brian with Paige and Austin on the tube. I'm not sure if you can see it or not, but the kids were LOVING it! I was a little worried about Austin not liking it, but he proved me wrong. He was smiling the whole time. |
 |
| Paige even went by herself. She is our brave child. She loved using the hand signals to let Kade know whether to speed up or slow down. |
 |
| The kids obviously LOVED the huge sand mountain at the reservoir. We had a hard time getting them off of it when it was time to go. |
 |
| Bryn even enjoyed it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment