Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bear World

We went to Bear World for the first time with the Smiths.  The kids had a blast.  It was really neat to see all of the bears, wolves, moose, deer, elk, etc. so close.  (That was Brian's favorite part.)  The kids' favorite part was the amusement park-type rides.  My favorite part was shopping with Jesalee afterwards!! ;0)  (I had a lot of fun at Bear World, too!!)


Aren't these kids so cute?!?

The true Smiths come out!! ;0)


And here's our family!  These are so funny!!

This swan was so big!!

The petting zoo was great.  I couldn't believe the deer let the kids pet them like they did!!

We had to get a picture with one of Grandpa Nebeker's favorite animals!! ;0)

This turkey was very interested in Bryn!!

Austin LOVED this ride!!!

Do you think Paige and Jade did too?

There was a little roller coaster

These were Paige and Jade's favorite ride of all.  They seriously went on it at least 10 times.  The poor girl in charge of running the rides!!  She was a good sport.  I don't know how the girls rode it so many times.  There's a big disc that you spin in the middle of each bear and of course the girls loved to spin really fast.  I was sick after one ride!!

No comments: