Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We love the park!

Cousin Sydnee came to visit a couple weeks ago and it was such nice weather that we had to take advantage of it. Where else would we go but the park!!
Sydnee liked the swings and just scooting on her bottom on the gravel because she didn't like the feel of it when she crawled. Austin found lots of sticks to put in the rocks and of course liked the swings. When Paige wasn't hiding behind all of the trees, she was finding worms. Yes, she likes worms and thinks they're "soooo cute". Silly girl!
Enjoy the pics!!

Do you see the trail that Syd left behind her?!? :0)





5 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

cute pics Jami

Tammy said...

It looks like you had a great time. I love the pictures!

Bekah and Lance said...

I have the cutest nieces and nephews!! I just love that picture with all of them. I'm saving it to my computer!

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

They are awesome pics Jami. Thank you so much for watching Sydnee that day. I know it is so good for her to be watched by other people and it is so much better when there are cousins involved. They look so cute together!!

Jill Baird said...

Great blog James! So fun to see you a couple months ago. Hope all is going well for you!