Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bows, bows and more bows

I've been busy making and helping my friends make bows. This is another hobby that I've picked up and it's so fun! Paige sure likes the results, also! These bows are for my nieces for Christmas. Do you think they'll like them? ;0)










3 comments:

Tammy said...

I know they will! I need to still come up and have you show me how to make these!Maybe before Christmas...if we can work it out....

Adam and Rachael said...

Cute bows!!! I'm glad I found your blog now too! I would love your help making some bows. I know this time of year is crazy, so just let me know when you can.

ldsfamilyof4 said...

Jenna has a whole drwer of "pretties" from gymboree we love doing hair here too. You are AMAZING!!!!!!!! We will have to chat in Oregon....should we bring our kids?