Sunday, October 12, 2008

Preschool days are here!

Paige has started going to Preschool and, boy, does she love it! She gets so excited when it's a school day. Her teachers are so wonderful and that helps with her enthusiasm of learning. She comes home with the greatest projects, fun treats and she is so excited to tell me what she did that day. She is such an intelligent girl and loves to learn new things. I'm so proud of her! I do have to say, though, that it feels really weird having a child that's old enough to go to preschool. I can't even imagine how it's going to feel when she starts kindergarten!!
Austin has realized that he has full reign of the house while Paige is at school and he definitely takes advantage of it. He plays with all of the toys that Paige doesn't like him to play with (note the pink butterfly purse on his head!) and just has fun having his mommy all to himself. It wasn't like this the first day of Paige's school, however. He went all over the house calling for Paige over and over. It was so cute, but a little sad, too. After about the first hour, though, he realized the freedom he had and he definitely started to take advantage of it. :0)





2 comments:

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Oh how we miss you guys. Your kids are adorable and you look great!

Tammy said...

I can't beleive she is old enough for this. How fun for her. I can't wait to hear about her experiences! I love the purse on Austin's head.