Thursday, October 16, 2008

My cute little boy!

So, I just have to tell you how cute Austin is right now! He's saying the funniest things and makes me laugh so much every day. Paige is at preschool right now so Austin and I went to a couple stores. He wanted to be a big boy and climbed into his carseat by himself, but that's not all he wanted to do...he had to do up his buckle all by himself. "I do it, Mommy!!" he said. With just a little help from me, he did up his buckle and then said, "I did it!!" three times because that's how many times we had to click his seat belt. He had the biggest smile on his face! He said it so clearly that I just had to laugh. Oh, how I love this boy! He's also very into "Little Einsteins" on the Disney channel. He pats his little hands on his lap and says "Bast op" (Blast off, for those who aren't familiar with "Little Einsteins"!) :0) So cute!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

He is getting so big. I love it when they figure out just how big they really are.

We need to chat soon and find a weekend to come up.