Warning: Lots of pictures of cute, silly and very, very active children (with a few mommies and daddies included.)
The slides at the playground were a hit for all the little kiddies.

Notice Brian in the background. The adults needed to try it out, too!!

Brian's score: 6.5 It was a little slow

Paige's score: 9.5 Very fast and could do it all by herself after 2 tries

Anything that Cousin Natalie did, Paige had to do.


Walking to the playground with Grandpa A.

Climbing the mountain

If Sister can do it, so can I!! He actually climbed up this by himself later. He was halfway up before anyone noticed. Crazy boy!

Grandmas and Grandpas have to have a little fun, too!!

We had so much fun with Ray, Krissy, Kate and Jack!!! Has it really been a year since we were all together?!?

Paige LOVED this little bike. She felt like such a big girl!!

Jack taking a break. He is one funny boy!!! Oh we miss them so much already!!

Umbrella fun!!

Peek-a-boo

The Deschutes River was right in our backyard at the condo we stayed in. Isn't it absolutely beautiful?!? We took a 4 mile hike by it. (We found out after the hike that it was 4 miles. Sorry, Krissy!!) We were just trying to get Krissy to have her baby so we could see Baby Hardy before we left! :0)

Two of the sweetest girls I know!!


This bear was outside of the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory store and Paige and Austin were fascinated by it. It's kind of scary lookin' if you ask me!! Thank goodness it was locked onto the bench or Paige and Austin might have begged to take it home with us!! :0) (I think not!)


Thanks Ray and Krissy for everything! Thanks Mom and Dad A. for letting us take advantage of your timeshare! Thanks Julie for coming and making this vacation so fun!! What a wonderful week!!
9 comments:
It looks like you had a blast. I love the pictures of Brian on the play ground. Your family picture hiking is aweosme. Did your the baby come after the hike? Your kids are getting too big, tell them to stop growing so fast!!
I loved the shot of Paige on Brian's shoulders! Classic. We wish we could have been there-that would have been fun! We will have to figure something out when we can come down to see you guys-or vise versa!
Ah! How fun! We haven't seen y'all in forever! :) Pam gave me the link to your blog, and I couldn't resist checking it out! You guys are great. I wasn't at all surprised to see Brian playing at the playground--typical adair boy. :)
Your Oregon trip looked like so much fun...and to see the Hardy's too! I got a good laugh at Brian in the background climbing up the rock wall. He looked like he was having just as much fun as the kids. Joe does the same thing...he's climbing around, sliding down the slides while I chase Samuel around! I'm glad you guys had fun, I'm ready for a vacation as well!
Jami I love all the new pictures. I want to take trips like that!! It looks like you guys had tons of fun!! Well I love ya guys and I am so excited to see you guys in a couple of days!!
I love that you just went to Oregon! That's going to be my home here in two weeks time! That is so fun you got to see the Hardy's. I had no idea Krissy was pregnant! It looked like such a fun trip! I loved Paige's plummer crack! Hilarious!
Jami, you have seriously cute kids. It make me evern more excited that our little number two is on his way when I see how sweet Paige and Austin are together.
Looks like so much fun! Paige is looking so big and I loved her Minnie princess ears!
Post a Comment