Friday, June 06, 2008

Memorial Day 2008

Since we live back in the West we were able to visit a few family graves this year with my family. It has been a long time since I've seen my Grandma and Grandpa Nebeker, Grandpa Gifford and Great, great-Grandma and Grandpa Thorne's graves. I loved being able to remember the wonderful people they were, or in the case of my Grandpa Gifford, hearing other people's memories of him. It was neat having my children there to see where their ancestors are buried and hopefully they can begin to understand who they were. It was also so fun getting together with most of my family. We were missing two of my brothers and their families, but hopefully we'll be able to see them soon!! Enjoy the pics!


The whole gang!
What is with Austin and kissing?!? It doesn't matter if the cute girl is related or not! :0)


2 comments:

Tammy said...

man I need to get up to these grave site, it has been so long. It looks like you all had a great time!

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.