One Sunday, Bri and I were looking at Austin and thought to ourselves, "Our little boy is looking a little shaggy!!" So we of course got the clippers out and went at it. I was a little afraid that Austin would throw a fit and hate the clippers, but Oh, was I wrong!! He loved the buzzing sound and the feel of it on his head. The only thing he didn't like was when I tried to trim his neck. So, if you see him in person, don't look too closely at the neckline!! :0) We decided to leave the top a little longer so we could try to spike it. I love it! Isn't Austin the cutest boy (notice I say boy instead of baby, because he definitely is NOT a baby anymore with this haircut!!) ever?!? We sure think so! :0)
2 comments:
So cute and his facial expression...they are so catching. How can one not smile after looking at your boy!?
What a handsome little man! I wish Myles liked getting his hair cut... Count that one as a blessing!
Post a Comment