In case you've been wondering why I haven't posted anything for awhile, it's because I've been in the great state of Ohio! It's been so much fun seeing so many of my "long-lost" friends. Their poor husbands, though, probably think that they don't have wives the past couple days since we've been having "Girl's Night Out" every night since we've been here. Well, I'll post more once I get home. I have a few pictures to put on, also, but that will have to wait!!
4 comments:
Fun. When do you come home? I hope you continue to have a grat time. Love you!
I wondered where you were on Sunday. Pam Briggs is nice, and she does a good job, but its more fun to see you lead than her! :)
Hope you had a good time! We need to plan a weekend trip to get together...either us up there or you all down here! Give me a call sometime.
It was fun getting to see you, I hope you get to visit again soon!
Post a Comment