You know me, I can't go more than a few days without making another craft or project. Here are a few of my latest.
I embellished this onesie for a friend's baby who just turned one. I loved how the ribbon around the back neckline turned out! The heart was made by sewing strips of fabric together at different angles and then cutting out the heart shape. I then sewed it on to the onesie. The rosette at the shoulder was just the perfect finishing touch.
We're redecorating our master bath. So far, we've painted the walls and the vanity, but we're needing to get a new countertop and sink to match. When everything is done, I'll post before and after pics. Right now you just get to see the shelf I put up and the boxes I made for it. I got the shelf from Hollie from Vintage Farm Furniture. So many cute things that she refinishes!! Highly recommend getting things from her if you are in the area! For the boxes, I just took a shoe box (on top) and mod podged paper onto it. I then glued a strip of muslin around it and then added the fabric rosettes. I then found another cardboard box (on bottom) and covered it with fabric (the same as the rosettes on the other box) and then made a fabric flower with the muslin and glued that on. It was super easy and didn't cost me anything to make the boxes. It was great!!
I found a tutorial for these Peeps Bunny Plushies on Dandelions and Lace. When I saw them I knew I had to make them. I think they turned out pretty well and the kids LOVE them. They sleep with them almost every night.
Some of my friends and I went to Utah to run a 5k (more on that later), and of course we had to go shopping. When we were at Old Navy, I saw the cutest Easter basket and I couldn't bring myself to buy it because I knew I could make it for free! So, after the kids went to bed last night, I whipped this up for Bryn. (Paige and Austin already had baskets, but poor Bryn didn't have one.) It was so, so easy and so cute! I loved being able to play around with some of the stitches on my new machine! :0) I didn't have the stiff felt like the one at Old Navy, but I just put two pieces of felt together for the eggs and that worked well.






2 comments:
so cute! you are so talented!
You are amazing! So cute!
Post a Comment