Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's seriously been 2 months!?!?

OK, I can't seem to figure out how to move these 2 pictures to the end of the post on Bri's laptop, so just pretend they're in the correct spot! ;0)

Here's Paige with 2 of her best friends from preschool. They're going to have fun together in school over the years. Hopefully they don't get into too much trouble together!
Paige was so cute in her cap and gown.

You know it's been a long time since you last posted when you have to look back at the blog to see what the last post was about. When I saw mine was Easter I about died. Sorry I've been such a slacker!! I do have some valid excuses that I could use, but I won't. :0) I guess I'll just have to skim over what we've been doing for the last 2 months. I'll begin with Paige.

Since the last picture of the kids in their Easter outfits, Paige cut her hair. Yeah, she decided that she wanted bangs and shorter hair during General conference. I was watching conference in my room and I told Paige to get her piggy-tail holders so I could fix her hair it didn't dawn on me that she was gone for longer than normal. When she finally came in she handed the comb and piggy-tail holders as if nothing was wrong and I proceeded to take out her braids from the day before. When gobs of hair came with the piggy-tail holders I knew something was wrong. I really started looking around and realized that she did more than just a couple snips here and there. I was soooo mad!! The bad thing was this all happened during Sister Julie Beck's talk when she said that you can still feel the Spirit and receive personal revelation when a lot of things are going on in the home, but as soon as you lose your temper, the Spirit is gone. Yeah, the Spirit left pretty quick, I think!! ;0) Luckily, my hairdresser was able to come over and fix her hair. It ended up turning out OK and she has gotten a lot of compliments on her hair, but if Paige knows what is good for her, she'd better not do that again...EVER! ;0) Here's a picture of her hair now. She sure looks older! I think she's pretty sad she did it because she'll look at pictures of herself with long hair and she says, "You can't do that with my hair anymore, huh, Mom?" "No, honey, I can't."

I love this picture. Paige is such a silly girl and I love it. We never know what she's going to come up with next.

Paige graduated from preschool a couple weeks ago. It was a little long, but the kids were all adorable and sang their songs so well. Paige led everyone in the Pledge of Allegiance. It was so cute! We wished Brian and Austin could have been there, but they went to the Father/Son campout and had their own little adventures. (Waking up in the morning to an inch of snow in the middle of May.) Anyway, Paige LOVED preschool and her teachers. Her teachers were wonderful and taught her so much. She is now looking forward to kindergarten and couldn't be more excited! She's so ready and I'm glad for that.









No comments: