It was the end of spring break and we realized we hadn't done too many fun things, so we got together with some friends and went bowling. All I can say is...why haven't we done this sooner!?!? It was so much fun. Austin and Paige looked so darn cute in their little bowling shoes, the price was right, and the company was wonderful. We couldn't ask for a better time. We are definitely going to need to go to Pine Bowl on Fridays more often. Anyone else want to join us? :0)
So I'm totally a bad mom and didn't take a picture of Paige bowling. In my defense, Bryn was trying to sleep so I was holding her when I wasn't bowling. Take my word for it, though, she was a very cute bowler!! :0)
Some of the kiddos bowling. Can you tell Paige just adores the older girls we were with?
No comments:
Post a Comment