Thursday, December 17, 2009

WARNING: Picture Overload!

I just uploaded all the pictures from my camera and realized that I had pictures from before Thanksgiving on it. I'm a little behind...oops! Because of that, there will be lots of pictures. Sorry.
I'll work a backwards, I guess. Here's Bryn showing us her new trick. She won't even take her binky anymore. Oh well. At least it helps her sleep through the night! We don't have to swaddle her through the night anymore. Yippee!! (I didn't think that was going to happen anytime soon.)
"You caught me, Mom!"
Paige and Austin were very excited to go outside and build a snowman. Can you tell?!? I love seeing proof that they can get along and really do love each other!



Some more pics of Bryn. She's getting so big!!


Look at the creases in her arms. Chunkers!! :0)
Austin and Paige can't get enough of Bryn. They are constantly asking to hold her. I love seeing how Bryn's eyes light up whenever they come to play/talk with her!


Bryn with Grandpa N! Have to love the "deer-in-the-headlights" look! :0)
Hangin' out with Grandpa A. She looks so tiny compared to him!
Oh, how I love having Kandra, Brandon, Sydnee and Dawson living so close to us!! It's so fun seeing these two grow up together!!


Bekah, my SIL, sent me this adorable "Thanksgiving Jar" idea. It's a countdown to Thanksgiving and every day we pulled out a piece of paper that said what we were thankful for that day. It also had an activity to go along with it. For example, we were thankful for neighbors one day and we gave each of our neighbors some apple butter I made with a little note saying how thankful we are for them. It was so much fun. The kids made sure that we never forgot and it was wonderful realizing (again) that we are so very blessed. This will definitely be our Thanksgiving tradition from now on!!

Doesn't Paige look so old in this picture?!? Crazy!


Here are a few projects I've been working on lately. I have a few more that I've done, but I can't post those pictures until after Christmas since it would ruin the surprise!! :0)
I LOVE this bag! It fits so many things in it! I used to have a couple bags to take to church every Sunday, but now I just have to take this! WONDERFUL!!!
I decided to make stockings this year because none of the others matched and we needed another one for Bryn. I think they turned out pretty well. I did stitch our names on the cuff but you can't tell very well in this picture. (I didn't have embroidery floss in a color I liked. Oh well!)
A couple aprons for the kids. Sooooo very easy to make and soooo very cute!

Bows, bows and more bows. A friend of mine sells beaded watch bands and she told me that she would sell my bows for me at different craft shows she goes to if I wanted her to. I thought it was a great idea, so I spent a few hours making these bows. It was fun making so many! I think my favorites are the "Crazy" bows in the top left. So cute!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

don't appoligize for too many pictures...SO CUTE! I have the exact same flower hot pad and pink hand towel in my craft cuboard waiting to be turned into an apron. They've only been in there 6 months or so....
Also, you need to help me make one of those bags once I find out if I need cute boy fabric or girl. Hopefully by the end of January :)